Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Lamp, 50 ft., 100W, 120V
- Item # 5WYC1
- Mfr. Model # VP10G-16N-Y16K
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 738
- Shipping Weight 9.2 lbs.
- ItemHand Lamp
- Lamp TypeIncandescent
- Power Source120VAC
- Lamp Watts100
- Cord Length50 ft.
- NEC Cord DesignationSOOW
- Replacement LampsMfr. No. 100A/RS/130v
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- Housing MaterialHypalon(R) Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene Rubber
- HandleOvermolded Rubber
- Housing Dia.5-1/4"
- Lens MaterialTempered Glass
- NEMA Rating6
- IP Rating67
- FeaturesVapor Proof/Wet Location, Heavy Gauge Steel Wire Guard with Zinc-Chromate Plating for Protection Against Corrosion
- IncludesHanging Hook
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3613)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1057)
- Work Lights (671)
- Task Lights (638)
- Portable Lights (547)
- Lamps (506)
- Emergency Lighting Fixtures (337)
- Handheld Lights (211)
- Hand Lamp Lighting (150)
- Trouble Lights (138)
- Explosionproof Lighting Fixtures (95)
- Drop Lights (90)
- Portable/Task Incandescent Lighting (82)
- Incandescent Hand Lamps (53)
- Incandescent Trouble Lights (49)
- Incandescent Drop Lights (36)
- Hazardous Location Hand Lamps (34)
- Hazardous Location Portable/Task Lighting (16)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.