Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Lamp, Hazardous Location, 100W
- Item # 5WYA7
- Mfr. Model # EP410-16N-Y16K-M
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 734
- Shipping Weight 9.85 lbs.
- ItemHand Lamp
- TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeIncandescent
- Replacement Lamps2V393
- Cord Length50 ft.
- Cord TypeSOOW
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Housing Dia.5"
- LensTempered Glass
- IncludesNon-Hazardous 3 Prong (NEMA 5-15), Lamp, Hanging Hook
- StandardsClass 1 Division 1 Groups C, D, F and G, cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Work Lights (650)
- Lamps (551)
- Task Lights (538)
- Portable Lights (462)
- Handheld Lights (217)
- Hand Lamp Lighting (206)
- Trouble Lights (123)
- Drop Lights (91)
- Portable/Task Incandescent Lighting (83)
- Incandescent Hand Lamps (55)
- Incandescent Trouble Lights (49)
- Incandescent Drop Lights (36)
- Hazardous Location Hand Lamps (20)
- Hazardous Location Portable/Task Lighting (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.