Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Headlamp w/Focus Control, Up to 185 Lumen
- Item # 39F123
- Mfr. Model # KE-HLFC185
- UNSPSC # 39111704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Headlamp
- Lamp Type LED
- Vertical Axis Rotation Fixed
- Horizontal Axis Rotation Fixed
- Height 1.65
- Width 2.1
- Depth 2.83
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Description/Special Features The KE-HLFC185 Now Featuring Motion Control That Allows The User to Turn The Light On and Off By Waving Their Hand In Front of The Light. The 185 Has a Focus Control Feature Allowing The User to Switch From Spot Light to Flood Light When Needed. Includes 3M Reflective Material For Greater Nighttime Visibility. Integrated Rubber Thread Woven Into The Headstrap Resists Slippage. Runs On 3 AA Batteries.
- Includes Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
the rest of the head lamp works fine.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.