Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flammable Cabinet, Vertical, 2X55 Gal., YLW
- Item # 1YNH2
- Mfr. Model # 899160
- UNSPSC # 56111906
- Catalog Page # 2498
- Shipping Weight 615.0 lbs.
- Item Vertical Drum Safety Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Vertical Drum
- Safety Cabinet Application Hazardous Waste and Drum Storage Cabinet
- Capacity (2) 55 gal.
- Door Type Manual
- Number of Doors 2
- Color Yellow
- Height 65"
- Width 59"
- Depth 34"
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Number of Shelves 1
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30
- Includes (4) Level Adjusting Feet and Hazardous Warning Label
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Replacement shelves can be ordered as special items through Grainger. The vendor product number for this half-depth shelf is 29947.
Your local Grainger Representative or Branch would be happy to assist you with a quotation on the half-depth shelf.
Thank you for using Grainger's Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.