Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flammable Safety Cabinet, 12 Gal., Yellow
- Item # 1YNF5
- Mfr. Model # 891200
- UNSPSC # 56111906
- Catalog Page # 2496
- Catalog Group # E4583
- Shipping Weight 123.0 lbs.
- Item Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Standard
- Safety Cabinet Application Flammable Cabinet
- Capacity 12 gal.
- Door Type Manual
- Number of Doors 1
- Color Yellow
- Height 35"
- Width 23-1/4"
- Depth 18"
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Number of Shelves 1
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM
- Includes (4) Level Adjusting Feet, Adjustable Removable Shelf and Hazardous Warning Label
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
No, the flammable cabinets typically will be Factory Mutual (FM) approved. Undrewriters Laboratory (UL) and FM are both independant testing laboratories that ensure products can withstand the requirements set forth by OSHA and NFPA. Your insurance company should also accept FM approvals.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.