Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Spill Cntnmnt Pallet, Drain, 4 Drum
- Item # 4WLV5
- Mfr. Model # 28636
- UNSPSC # 24101905
- Catalog Page # 2521
- Shipping Weight 80.0 lbs.
- ItemDrum Spill Containment Pallet with Drain
- Number of Drums4
- Spill Capacity73 gal.
- MaterialRecycled Polyethylene
- Load Capacity5000 lb.
- IncludesWide Forklift Pockets
- StandardsEPA 40 CFR 264.175, NFPA 1 The Uniform Fire Code 126.96.36.199, International Fire Code 2704.2.3, Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Compliant, NFPA 30 9.13.1 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106(e)(2)(iii)
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionUL Environment Claims Validation
- Green Environmental Attribute100% Total Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is UL Environment Claims Validation.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.