Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pocket Toner, LED Light, F-Type
- Item # 6JKA4
- Mfr. Model # PT-300
- UNSPSC # 43222814
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemPocket Toner
- ApplicationDetect Shorts and Grounded Cables
- FeaturesLED Light, Detachable Tone Detector and Female Push-On Connector, Voltage Protection Up to 52V DC, Built-In On/Off Switch
- Adapter TypeMale and Female
- Connector TypeF-Type
- IncludesAAA Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1257)
- Voice/Data Tools (995)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (92)
- Telecommunications Testers (80)
- Circuit Tracers (66)
- Cable Testers (54)
- Telephone Line Testers (48)
- Phone Line Testers (46)
- Line Testers, Telephone (45)
- Phone Testers (41)
- Telephone Testers (41)
- Line Analyzers, Telephone (39)
- Phone Line Analyzers (39)
- Telephone Line Analyzers (39)
- Tone Testers (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.