Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Right Hand, High Carbon Steel, Lengt
- Item # 4AVK1
- Mfr. Model # ES-1964ERG
- UNSPSC # 27111506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- Primary Application Electrical and Communications
- Item Electricians Scissors
- Left/Right Hand Right Hand
- Handle Style Straight
- Overall Length 6-1/4"
- Length of Cut 1-3/4"
- Blade Material High Carbon Steel
- Tip Shape Sharp
- Cutting Edge Serrated
- Adjustable No
- Handle Design Ergonomic Ring and Enlarged Bow
- Handle Material Plastic
- Handle Color Blue
- Features Wire Strip Notch for 18-20, 22-24 AWG Wire, Scraper and File on Back of Blade
- Application For Cutting Copper and Kevlar
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5LZ70Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Right Hand, Solid Steel, Nickel PlatWISS
Price $24.63 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.