Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Ambidextrous, High Carbon Steel, Len
- Item # 2TDK6
- Mfr. Model # ES-1964
- UNSPSC # 27111506
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Primary ApplicationElectrical and Communications
- ItemElectricians Scissors
- Left/Right HandAmbidextrous
- Handle StyleStraight
- Overall Length5-1/4"
- Length of Cut1-3/4"
- Blade MaterialHigh Carbon Steel
- Tip ShapeSharp
- Cutting EdgeFine and Serrated
- Handle DesignRing and Ring
- Handle MaterialPolished Steel
- Handle ColorSilver
- FeaturesWire Strip Notches for 18-20 and 22-24 AWG Wire, Scraper and File on Back of Blade
- ApplicationFor Electrical and Fiber Optic Work Including Kevlar
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 40J739JONARD TOOLS
Price $16.13 / each
- Item # 22C711ECLIPSE
Price $12.57 / each
- Item # 5LZ70Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Right Hand, Solid Steel, Nickel PlatWISS
Price $24.15 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.