Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Free Fall Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Ambidextrous, High Carbon
- Item # 40J739
- Mfr. Model # ES-1964DS
- UNSPSC # 44121618
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.23 lbs.
- Primary Application Electrical and Communications
- Item Free Fall Electricians Scissors
- Left/Right Hand Ambidextrous
- Handle Style Straight
- Overall Length 5"
- Length of Cut 1-3/4"
- Blade Material High Carbon Steel
- Tip Shape Blunt
- Cutting Edge Fine and Serrated
- Adjustable No
- Handle Design Ring and Ring
- Handle Material Polished Steel
- Handle Color Silver
- Features Free-fall design to allow fingertip operation, Wire Strip Notches for 18-20 and 22-24 AWG Wire, Scraper and File on Back of Blade
- Application For Cutting Electrical Cables and Wire
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2TDK6Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Ambidextrous, High Carbon Steel, LenJONARD TOOLS
Price $16.97 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.