Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Mapper/Toner, LED, 2-1/4 x5-1/4 x3/4
- Item # 13C589
- Mfr. Model # CM-8
- UNSPSC # 23171604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- Item Cable Mapper and Toner
- Display LED
- Application Finds And Identifys Multiple Cables And Easily Maps Multi-Run Coax Systems To A Central Cable Bundle
- For Use With Coax And Cables For CATV, Satellite Installations, Audio Video Equipment, CCTV And Security and Alarm Installations
- Features Auto Power Off, Tone Mode, 8 Unique Numbered and Colored Identifiers
- Built-In LED display
- Measures 2-1/4 x 5-1/4 x 3/4"
- Adapter Type Alligator Clip
- Connector Type F
- Data Safe Monitor Yes
- Dialing Method Press Test Button
- Displays LED
- Line Polarity Indicator No
- Waterproof No
- Includes Cable Mapper and Toner, 8 Indentifiers, 2 Alligator Clip Sets, Cordura Case, and Instruction Sheet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.