Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Cutter, 9-1/4" Overall Length, Shear Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: Aluminum and Coppe
- Item # 5TDD6
- Mfr. Model # JIC-63050
- UNSPSC # 27112114
- Catalog Page # 1066
- Shipping Weight 1.01 lbs.
- Item Cable Cutter
- Cutting Action Shear Cut
- Overall Length 9-1/4"
- Handle Design Dipped
- Features High Leverage Design for Superior Cutting Ability, Designed with a Shear-Type Jaw for Cutting Aluminum and Soft Copper (Not for Use on Steel or ACSR type Cables), Cuts up to 100-Pair Cables, Made of Chrome Vanadium Steel
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 10D460Cable Cutter, 9-1/2" Overall Length, Shear Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: Electrical CableWESTWARD
Price $21.15 / each
Item # 1YNA9Cable Cutter, 9-1/4" Overall Length, Shear Cut Cutting Action, Primary Application: Electrical CableWESTWARD
Price $37.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.