Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- TypeHorizontal And Vertical
- Leveling TypeSelf-Leveling
- Range w/Detector1200 ft.
- Range w/o Detector400 ft.
- ModesScanning Modes: 0, 30, 60 Deg, Dot, 2 Adjustable Line Lengths
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpYes
- Power SourceRechargeable Battery Pack, 6V Adapter Or 4 "C" Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Accuracy+/-1/8" at 100 ft.
- Auto Leveling Range+/-5 Degrees F
- Grade/Slope+/- 5 Degrees
- Number of Beams2
- Beam ColorGreen
- Laser ClassIIIa
- Max. OutputLess Than 5mW
- Rotating Speed120 And 500 RPM
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- Features2 Rotating Speeds, Variable Scanning Mode, Laser Point Mode, Slope Setting Up To 5 Degrees In X And Y Axis, Permanent 90 Degree Plumb Beam, Tilt Function, Indoor And Outdoor Use
- IncludesRechargeable Battery Pack, Alkaline Battery Pack (Batteries Not Included), 6V Adapter, Ceiling Mount, Glasses, Target, Remote
- Dimensions5-3/4 x 7-3/4 x 7-5/8"
- Operating Temp.14 to 113 Degrees F
- Thread Size5/8-11
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.