Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- TypeDual Grade
- Leveling TypeElectronic Self Leveling
- Range w/Detector2000 ft.
- Range w/o Detector200 ft.
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpNo
- Power SourceRechargeable Lithium, Adapter or (3) D Alkaline Batteries
- Accuracy+/-1/16" @ 100 ft.
- Auto Leveling Range+/-8 Degrees
- Grade/SlopeX Axis: -10 to +10%, Y Axis: -1 to +25%, Dual Axis: 20%
- Number of Beams1
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser ClassIIIa
- Max. Output5 mW
- Rotating Speed600, 1100 RPM
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesElectronic Horizontal Self-Leveling, Programmable Dual Grade, Illuminated LCD Display, For Indoor And Outdoor Applications, 2-Way Radio Frequency Remote Control, Manual Mode Allows Unit To Tilt To Extreme Angles, Electronic Beam Shield To Turn The Laser Beam Off In One To Three Quadrants
- IncludesRechargeable Battery Pack, Battery Adapter, Alkaline Battery Compartment (Batteries Not Included), Detector With 9V Battery and Clamp, Remote Control With (2) AA Batteries, Sighting Scope, Slope Plate, Fine Adjustment Plate
- Dimensions9.25 x 7.08 x 9.76"
- Operating Temp.14 to 113 Degrees F
- Thread Size5/8-11
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.