Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pendulum Self Leveling Rotary Laser Level, Horizontal and Vertical, Interior and Exterior
- Item # 1YRU2
- Mfr. Model # 40-6515
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # 1098
- Shipping Weight 5.45 lbs.
- Item Rotary Laser Level
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Horizontal/Vertical Horizontal and Vertical
- Leveling Type Pendulum Self Leveling
- Number of Beams 2
- Number of Dots 1
- Number of Lines 0
- Beam Color Red
- Range w/Detector 800 ft.
- Range w/o Detector 200 ft.
- Accuracy +/-1/8" @ 50 ft.
- Laser Class 3A
- Auto Leveling Range +/-3 Degrees
- Visual/Audible Indicators Yes
- Auto Shutoff Yes
- Plumb Down No
- Plumb Up Yes
- Total Number of Vials 0
- Number of Plumb Vials 0
- Number of Level Vials 0
- Number of 45 Degree Vials 0
- Rotating Speed 200, 400, 600 rpm
- Thread Size 5/8-11
- Number of Scanning Modes 2
- Length 6-5/8"
- Width 6-3/4"
- Height 5"
- Features Transportation Lock, IP54
- Power Source (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Tinted Glasses, Soft-Sided Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1YRU3JOHNSON
Price $671.50 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.