Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine/Dot Laser Level
- Type3 Dot, 2 Line Combination
- Leveling TypeSelf Leveling
- Range w/o DetectorLines - 150 ft., Dots - 200 ft.
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpYes
- Power Source(3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Accuracy+/-1/8" @ 50 ft.
- Auto Leveling Range+/-3 Degrees
- Grade/SlopeLevel Only
- Number of Beams3
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser ClassIIIa
- Max. Output5 mW
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesProjects 3 Lines, 3 Dots, 2 Cross Lines Or 3 Dots (2 Vertical Plumb Dots And 1 Horizontal Dot), Locking Mechanism
- Includes(3) AA Alkaline Batteries, Multi-Functional Magentic Base, Strap, Magnetic Target, Tinted Glasses, Instruction Manual With Warranty Card, Hard-Shell Carrying Case
- Dimensions5.31 x 4.84 x 2.56"
- Operating Temp.14 to 113 Degrees F
- Thread Size5/8-11
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laser Levels (122)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.