Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line/Dot Laser Level, Int, Red, 200 ft.
- Item # 23J472
- Mfr. Model # 40-6683
- UNSPSC # 41111615
- Catalog Page # 1203
- Shipping Weight 5.15 lbs.
- ItemLine/Dot Laser Level
- Horizontal/VerticalHorizontal and Vertical
- Leveling TypePendulum Self Leveling
- Number of Beams3
- Number of Dots3
- Number of Lines3
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/o DetectorLines - 150 ft., Dots - 200 ft.
- Accuracy+/-1/8" @ 50 ft.
- Laser Class3A
- Auto Leveling Range+/-3 Degrees
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpYes
- Total Number of Vials0
- Number of Plumb Vials0
- Number of Level Vials0
- Number of 45 Degree Vials0
- Thread Size1/4-20 and 5/8-11
- Number of Scanning Modes4
- FeaturesProjects 3 Lines, 3 Dots, 2 Cross Lines Or 3 Dots (2 Vertical Plumb Dots and 1 Horizontal Dot), Locking Mechanism, IP54
- Power Source(3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes(3) AA Alkaline Batteries, Multi-Functional Magentic Base, Strap, Magnetic Target, Tinted Glasses, Hard-Shell Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Laser Levels (134)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.