Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Indoor/OutdoorLaser Distance Meter Â±1/16" Accuracy, 2" to 165 ft. Range
- Item # 36M922
- Mfr. Model # 40-6001G
- UNSPSC # 41111613
- Catalog Page # 1201
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemLaser Distance Meter
- Range2" to 165 ft.
- FunctionDistance/Area/Volume/Calculator/3-Indirect Measuring Modes, Measures Inches/Feet/Feet Inches to 1/32", Metric, By Transmitting/Receiving Laser Reflection
- DisplayLCD, Feet/Inch
- FeaturesContinuous Measurements, 20 Measurement Memory, Tripod Thread, Min/Max Measuring, Stakeout Setting, 3-Reference Settings, Countdown Timer, Back-lit Graphical Display, Minimum Measuring Distance 2"
- Battery Type(2) AA Alkaline Batteries
- IncludesWrist Strap, (2) AA Alkaline Batteries, Instruction Manual, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Distance Meters (49)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.