Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDigital Theodolite
- Working Range400 ft.
- Accuracy2 Arc Second
- Horizontal Range360 Degrees
- Horizontal Graduations2 Second
- Vertical Range2 Second
- Vertical Graduations2 Second
- Minimum Focus4.2 ft.
- Aperture1.77 In
- Field of View1 Deg 30 Min
- Number of Lenses8
- Mounting Thread5/8-11
- Characteristics1:100 Ratio, Optical
- IncludesRechargeable and Alkaline Battery Pack, Charger, Rain Hood, Lens Cap, Hardshell Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.