Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Level, Waterproof, 48 In.
- Item # 29WK18
- Mfr. Model # 1880-4800
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # 1204
- Shipping Weight 4.41 lbs.
- ItemDigital Level
- Range (Ft.)4 Degrees x 90 Degrees
- Accuracy0.05 Degrees @ 0 Degrees and 90 Degrees , All Other Angles: 0.1 Degrees
- Power Source(3) AAA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- CharacteristicsIP 65 Dust and Waterproof, Angle Inclination in 5 Construction Languages, Units of Measure Degrees, Percent, in/ft. (Fractional), in/ft. (Decimal), mm/m, Horizontal and Vertical Calibration, Automatic Digit Inversion for Overhead Measurements, Hold Function Locks Measurement on the LCD
- Dimensions (In.)48 x 1 x 2-7/16
- Operating Temp. (F)32 Degrees to 122 Degrees
- ApplicationConcrete, Tile Setters, Building Stairs, Establish Specific Grade or Slope
- IncludesOwners Manual, Soft-Sided Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.