Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cross Line Laser, Int/Ext, Red, 150 ft.
- Item # 1YRU8
- Mfr. Model # 40-6625
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # 1203
- Shipping Weight 2.44 lbs.
- ItemCross Line Laser
- Interior/ExteriorInterior and Exterior
- Horizontal/VerticalHorizontal and Vertical
- Leveling TypePendulum Self Leveling
- Number of Beams2
- Number of Dots0
- Number of Lines0
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/o Detector150 ft.
- Accuracy+/-1/8" @ 35 ft.
- Laser Class3A
- Auto Leveling Range+/-5 Degrees
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffYes
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpNo
- Total Number of Vials0
- Number of Plumb Vials0
- Number of Level Vials0
- Number of 45 Degree Vials0
- Thread Size1/4-20 and 5/8-11
- Number of Scanning Modes1
- FeaturesManual Mode Allows Unit to Tilt to Extreme Angles, IP55
- Power Source(3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- IncludesMulti-Functional Magnetic Base, (3) AA Alkaline Batteries, Mounting Strap, Magnetic Target, Soft-Sided Pouch
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.