Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Water Regulating Valve, 2 Way, Flange
- Item # 40G452
- Mfr. Model # V46AR-1C
- UNSPSC # 40142202
- Catalog Page # 3768
- Shipping Weight 14.4 lbs.
- Item Water Regulating Valve
- Type 2 Way
- Connection Flange
- Connection Size (In.) 1-1/2
- Port (In.) 1-1/2
- Design Pressure (PSIG) 320
- Set Points 70 to 260
- Application Head Pressure Control with Non-Corrosive Refrigerants
- For Use With Non Corrosive Refrigerants
- Repair Kit STT17A-610R
- Replacement Cartridge SEP91A-603R
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Solenoid Valves (1775)
- Water Pressure Valves (1386)
- Pressure-Regulating Valves (670)
- Pressure Regulators (607)
- Water Regulators (320)
- Refrigeration Controls (305)
- Refrigerant Valves (298)
- Pilot-Actuated Valves (276)
- Refrigerant Pressure Controls (241)
- 2-Way Flow Valves (185)
- Refrigerant Solenoid Valves (99)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.