Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeDPST
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range15 Degrees to 55 Degrees F
- Differential5 Degrees F
- Overall Length4"
- Temp. Sensitivity+/-2 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeCapillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/8"
- Capillary Length240"
- For Use WithLow Temperature Cut Out for Coil Protection and Pipe Liquid Sensing
- ApplicationLow Temp. Detection
- Enclosure TypeGalvanized/Steel
- Input Voltage120 to 600VAC
- Voltage Range120 to 600VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC16 Main, 6 Aux
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A Main, 6A Aux
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A Main, 3.4A Aux
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A Main, 3A Aux
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V16A Main, 6A Aux
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A Main, 3A Aux
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V96A Main, 36A Aux
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A Main, 18A Aux
- Full Load Amps @ 120V16A Main, 6A Aux
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A Main, 3A Aux
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V96A Main, 36A Aux
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V48A Main, 18A Aux
- Full Load Amps16A Main, 6A Aux
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC9.2A Main, 3.4A Aux
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V8A Main, 3A Aux
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeFlat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs2
- Number of Relay Outputs2
- Number of Stages1
- StandardsUL SA516, CSA LR948/1222 01
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Gas
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (888)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (297)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (250)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Refrigeration Temperature Controls (84)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Double-Pole Single-Throw (DPST) Thermostats (31)
- Refrigeration Thermostats (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.