Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 24 to 240VAC, 16A
- Item # 2E503
- Mfr. Model # T26T-3E
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential 3 Degrees F
- Height 4-11/16"
- Width 3"
- Depth 2-7/8"
- Features Multipurpose
- For Use With Unit Heaters, Fan Coils, Unitary Coolers and Cooling Equipment
- Color Tan
- Application Commercial and Residential
- Voltage Range 24 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 48A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1327)
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heat Controls (500)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Heating Controls (380)
- Temperature Control Units (343)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (304)
- Residential Thermostats (189)
- Single-Pole Thermostats (151)
- Wall Thermostats (142)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (106)
- A/C Thermostats (48)
- Air Conditioner Thermostats (46)
- Fan Thermostats (42)
- Multipurpose Thermostats (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.