Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 24 to 240VAC, 16A
- Item # 2E503
- Mfr. Model # T26T-3E
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential3 Degrees F
- For Use WithUnit Heaters, Fan Coils, Unitary Coolers and Cooling Equipment
- ApplicationCommercial and Residential
- Voltage Range24 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V48A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1317)
- Temperature Controls (918)
- Heat Controls (499)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (477)
- Heating Controls (381)
- Temperature Control Units (359)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (301)
- Residential Thermostats (178)
- Wall Thermostats (139)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (108)
- Air Conditioner Thermostats (45)
- Fan Thermostats (41)
- A/C Thermostats (13)
- Multipurpose Thermostats (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.