Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Pressure Control, Low Pressure
- Item # 2HYV6
- Mfr. Model # P100AP-201C
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 4211
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemSingle Pressure Controls
- TypeLow Pressure
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpens On Low Pressure
- Range (PSI)Open 10, Close 32
- Close (PSI)32
- Open (PSI)10
- Differential Pressure (PSI)22
- Pressure Connection1/4" Female Flare Nut
- MountingDirect Schrader Valve
- Connection48" Wire leads, Stripped Ends
- EnclosureNEMA 1
- FunctionLow Pressure Switch-Loss of Charge, Compressor Cycling-Auto Reset
- ApplicationNon-Corrosive Refrigerants
- IncludesBuilt-in Schraeder Depressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Switches (4073)
- Pressure Sensors (763)
- Pressure Switches (716)
- Pressure Controls (662)
- Pressure Control Switches (601)
- Pressure Pump Switches (465)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (390)
- Pump Pressure Switches (311)
- Refrigeration Controls (264)
- Refrigerant Pressure Controls (248)
- Single Pressure Controls (121)
- Industrial Pressure Switches (114)
- Fan Cycle Pressure Controls (106)
- A/C Switches (46)
- Air Conditioner Switches (46)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.