Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemControl Module, 2 Reset
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range-40 to 250 F Degrees
- Differential-30 Degrees to 30 Degrees F
- Overall Length5"
- Temp. Sensitivity1 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeA99
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/4"
- For Use WithA99 and HE-67
- Display TypeLCD
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- Input Voltage0 to 5VAC
- Voltage Range20 to 30 VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC9.8A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V10A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V10A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V9.8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V4.9A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V58.8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V29.4A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V9.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC4.9A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V58.8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V29.4A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeDIN
- Number of Relay Inputs3
- Number of Relay Outputs2
- Number of Stages2
- Temp. Settings per Day2
- Agency ComplianceUL, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.