Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 4E047
- Mfr. Model # A19ABC-24E
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.1 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range-30 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential3 Degrees to 12 Degrees F
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length4"
- Capillary Length96"
- FeaturesRemote Sensing Element for Wide Range Controlling Applications
- For Use WithRegulating Temperature of Air or Liquids in Ducts, Pipes, Tanks or Boilers
- ApplicationHeating and Cooling
- Enclosure TypeDustproof NEMA 1
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.