Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPneumatic Thermostat
- Reverse Acting / Direct ActingDirect Acting
- 1 Pipe / 2 Pipe2 Pipe
- Heating / CoolingHeating and Cooling
- Single Temp. / Dual Temp.Single Temperature
- Control Air Pressure3 to 15 psi
- Air Connections5/32" Barb
- Element TypeBi-Metal
- Max. Air Pressure25 psi
- Max. Ambient Temp.135 Degrees F
- Mounting StyleVertical
- Temp. Control Range55 Degrees to 85 Degrees F
- Air Consumption20 scim
- Throttling Range1 to 5 psi
- IncludesBracket and Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Mfr. Model # T-4002-203
UNSPSC # 41112209
Catalog Page # 4238
Shipping Weight 0.35 lbs.
the specs do not specify if this product is shipped with a cover or not. if the cover is sold separately why isn't the cover catalog number associated with product searches for the thermostat. really all i need is a cover but the cover has no "boiler plate" information. all i have to go on is the model number of the stat to find the cover. if i must but an entire stat i MUST know that it comes with a cover.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.