Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low V T-Stat, Stages Heat 1, Stages Cool 1
- Item # 20RF34
- Mfr. Model # T602DFH-4
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4219
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemLow Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat1
- Stages Cool1
- Terminal DesignationsFan-H,Fan-M,Fan-L,24V Hot,24V Com,BO5 Aux,BO5 Aux,BO3,BO4,BO1,BO2,BI1,RS,Scom,BI2,UI3
- System SwitchingAuto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Programmable FanYes
- Automatic ChangeoverYes
- Humidification ControlNo
- Dehumidification ControlNo
- Remote Sensing CapabilityNo
- Temporary Program OverrideYes
- Temporary Temperature HoldYes
- Filter IndicatorNo
- Temperature LimitingNo
- Battery BackupNo
- Low Battery IndicatorNo
- Batteries IncludedNo
- Dual Transformer CompatibleNo
- Power MethodTransformer
- 750mV CompatibleNo
- Control Range40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- For Use WithHeating and Cooling
- Agency CompliancecTUVus, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.