Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 600VAC
- Item # 38Y107
- Mfr. Model # A70BA-18C
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3782
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 15 Degrees to 55 Degrees F
- Differential 5 Degrees F
- Height 3-1/4"
- Width 4"
- Depth 2-3/32"
- Overall Length 4"
- Temp. Sensitivity +/-2 Degrees F
- Sensor Type Capillary
- Capillary Length 240"
- For Use With HVAC/R Applications
- Color Gray
- Application Cooling
- Enclosure Type Galvanized/Steel
- Input Voltage 120 to 600VAC
- Voltage Range 120 to 600VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC 16A Main, 6A Aux
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A Main, 6A Aux
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A Main, 3.4A Aux
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A Main, 3A Aux
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A Main, 6A Aux
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A Main, 3A Aux
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A Main, 36A Aux
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A Main, 18A Aux
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 16A Main, 6A Aux
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A Main, 3A Aux
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A Main, 36A Aux
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A Main, 18A Aux
- Full Load Amps 16A Main, 6A Aux
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 9.2A Main, 3.4A Aux
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 8A Main, 3A Aux
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Flat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs 2
- Number of Relay Outputs 2
- Number of Stages 1
- Standards UL SA516, CSA LR948/1222 01
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.