Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range-30 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential3 Degrees to 12 Degrees F
- Overall Length4-3/8"
- Temp. Sensitivity+/-2 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length4"
- Capillary Length72"
- FeaturesWide Temperature Ranges Available Constant Differential Throughout the Entire Range, Variety of Sensing Element Styles, Unaffected by Cross-Ambient Conditions
- For Use WithHVAC/R Applications
- ApplicationHeating and Cooling
- Enclosure TypeGalvanized/Steel
- Input Voltage120 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC16A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeFlat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
- StandardsUL E6688; CSA LR948/4813 02
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: A19ABA-40C
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (888)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (287)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (251)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Cooling Controls (55)
- Air Conditioner Thermostats (25)
- Air Conditioner Controls (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.