Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range100 Degrees to 240 Degrees F
- Differential6 Degrees F
- Overall Length4-3/8"
- Temp. Sensitivity+/-2 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia.3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length3-1/2"
- Capillary Length72"
- FeaturesLine Voltage Components Switch Box Mounted Which Provides Isolation of Electrical Circuit From Sensing Element, Mounting Plate Allows Easy Mounting and Wiring without Removing the Cover, Enclosed Pennswitch Provides Dust Protection for Contacts
- For Use WithHVAC/R Applications
- ApplicationHeating and Cooling
- Enclosure TypeGalvanized/Steel
- Input Voltage120 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC16A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeFlat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
- StandardsUL E6688; CSA LR948/4813 02
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.