Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 24 to 277VAC, 16A
- Item # 38Y046
- Mfr. Model # A11A-1C
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4222
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range35 Degrees to 45 Degrees F
- Overall Length5-3/8"
- Sensor TypeCapillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length48"
- Capillary Length240"
- For Use WithLow Temperature Cut Out for Coil Protection and Pipe Liquid Sensing
- ApplicationRefrigeration Coils
- Enclosure TypeGalvanized/Steel
- Input Voltage24 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range24 to 277VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC16A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V16A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC9.6A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V6.93A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeFlat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
- IncludesScrews and Mounting Hardware
- StandardsUL SA516; CSA LR948/361-E-0.2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (894)
- Refrigeration Controls (255)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Refrigeration Temperature Controls (84)
- Commercial Thermostats (80)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Refrigeration Thermostats (21)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.