Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 24 to 277VAC, 16A
- Item # 38Y046
- Mfr. Model # A11A-1C
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3782
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 35 Degrees to 45 Degrees F
- Height 3-1/8"
- Width 2-1/8"
- Depth 2-3/8"
- Overall Length 5-3/8"
- Sensor Type Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 48"
- Capillary Length 240"
- For Use With Low Temperature Cut Out for Coil Protection and Pipe Liquid Sensing
- Color Galvanized
- Application Refrigeration Coils
- Enclosure Type Galvanized/Steel
- Input Voltage 24 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range 24 to 277VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 16A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 96A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Full Load Amps 16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 16A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 9.6A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 6.93A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Flat Surface
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
- Includes Screws and Mounting Hardware
- Standards UL SA516; CSA LR948/361-E-0.2
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.