Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line V Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC, 6A
- Item # 36P595
- Mfr. Model # T25A-1C
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 1.32 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type2 SPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise and Open/Close on Fall
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential0.7 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBi-Metal
- Application(2) SPDT Switches, 2-Stage Heating, Cooling or 1-stage Heating and 1-Stage Cooling
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- Input Voltage120 to 277VAC
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V10A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V10A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V10A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC3A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V36A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V18A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V8A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting LocationWall
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (919)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (477)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (301)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (268)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (213)
- Ventilation Controls (135)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (128)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (108)
- Multistage Thermostats (92)
- Variable Temperature Controls (9)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.