Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeDPST
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range15 Degrees to 55 Degrees F
- Differential2 Degrees F
- Overall Length240"
- Temp. Sensitivity1 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeGas Filled Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length240"
- Capillary Length12"
- FeaturesQuick Acting Sensor
- For Use WithHeating/Cooling Coils
- ApplicationLow Temp Detection
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- Voltage Range24 to 240VAC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC16 Main, 6 Aux
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V9.2A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V48A
- Full Load Amps16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V1A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VACLess Than 1
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V6A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeVertical
- Number of Relay Inputs2
- Number of Relay Outputs2
- Sheath Dia.1/8"
- IncludesUniversal Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (293)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Commercial Thermostats (81)
- Remote Bulb Thermostats (77)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Low-Temperature-Detection Thermostats (1)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.