Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Temperature Cntrl, 20 to 30VAC
- Item # 36P563
- Mfr. Model # C450CCN-3C
- UNSPSC # 41112215
- Catalog Page # 4209
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- ItemControl Module, 2 Relay
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range-40 to 250 F Degrees
- Differential1 Degrees to 30 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeA99, TE-6300, HE-67
- For Use WithA99, TE-6300, HE-67
- Display TypeLCD
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- Input Voltage24VAC
- Voltage Range20 to 30 VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V9.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC4.9A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V58.8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V29.4A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)125VA
- Mounting TypeDIN
- Number of Relay Inputs3
- Number of Relay Outputs2
- Number of Stages2
- 0-10V OutputNo
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Line Voltage Thermostats (267)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.