Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Temperature Cntrl, 20 to 30VAC
- Item # 36P544
- Mfr. Model # A350AA-1C
- UNSPSC # 41112215
- Catalog Page # 4209
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Electronic Temperature Control
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range -30 to 130 F Degrees
- Differential 1 Degrees to 30 Degrees F
- Height 5"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Sensor Type A99
- For Use With A99
- Color Blue
- Enclosure Type NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 24VAC
- Voltage Range 20 to 30VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 9.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4.9A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 58.8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 29.4A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type DIN
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
- 0-10V Output No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.