Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Transducer, 0 to 100 PSI
- Item # 40G376
- Mfr. Model # P499RCP-101C
- UNSPSC # 41112107
- Catalog Page # 4210
- Shipping Weight 0.19 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Pressure Transducer
- Range0 to 100 psi
- Accuracy+/- 1%
- Output0.5 to 4.5 VDC
- Power Required5.0 VDC
- Process Connection1/4" SAE Flare Internal Thread
- Electrical ConnectionsPackard Connector
- Wetted Materials17-4PH Stainless Steel Construction
- Housing17-4PH Stainless Steel Construction
- Operating Temp.-40 to 185 Degrees F
- NEMA Rating7 - Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D
- Loop ResistanceMinimum Between Transducer Body and Any Wire, 100 MOhms @ 500 Vdc
- For Use WithAny Corrosive or Non-Corrosive Pressure Medium That is Compatible With 17-4PH Stainless Steel, Including Water, Condensate, Carbon Dioxide, Glycol, Most Refrigerants Including Ammonia, and Many Other Compatible Fluids and Gases
- Compatible WithAll Media Compatible with 17-4PH Stainless Steel, Including Ammonia
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.