Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pneumatic Transducer, 0-10 VDC, 0.5-19 psi
- Item # 36P580
- Mfr. Model # EP-8000-2
- UNSPSC # 41112107
- Catalog Page # 4239
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Electronic Pneumatic Transducer
- Input Type Voltage
- Reverse Acting / Direct Acting Direct Acting
- Max. Safe Air PSI 25
- Control Air Pressure 0.5 to 19 psi
- Air Connections 5/32" or 1/4" Barb
- Height 5"
- Width 3"
- Depth 3"
- Air Consumption 45
- Max. Ambient Temp. 122 Degrees F
- Input Voltage 0 to 10 VDC
- Output High Volume
- Output Range 0.5 to 19 psi
- Temp. Coefficient 0.05 psig/ Degrees F
- Linearity 5% Maximum of Output Span Between 3 to 15 psig
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pneumatic Controls (138)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.