Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDual Pressure Control
- Switch TypeSPST
- Low Pressure Range (PSIG)20 to 100
- High Pressure Range (PSIG)100 to 500
- High Pressure Differential (PSIG)55/65
- Low Pressure Differential (PSIG)7 to 50
- Reset LowAuto
- Reset HighAuto
- Pressure Connection36" Capillary with 1/4" Flare Nut
- MountingLevel, Upright Position with the Bellows and Conduit Connection Facing Down
- Main Switch Off Time (Sec.)1-110
- Main Switch On Time (Sec.)1-110
- Limited Knob AdjustmentCutout
- For Use WithCommercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- CharacteristicsFully Adjustable Through all Pressure Ranges, Minimum Differential, Manual Reset Models are Trip Free
- Includes36" Capillary with 1/4" Flare Nut, NEMA 1 Enclosure
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.