Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tire Balancer, 30 In, 120 lb., 100 rpm, 40mm
- Item # 4VCT5
- Mfr. Model # EEWB504D
- UNSPSC # 25171718
- Catalog Page # 1376
- Shipping Weight 315.0 lbs.
- ItemTire Balancer
- Max. Tire Dia.30"
- Max. Tire Weight120 lb.
- Shaft Size40mm
- Average Balancing Speed100 rpm
- Balancing Accuracy0.035 oz.
- Dimensions48.5"D x 51"D x 54"H
- Drive SystemElectric Motor Auto-Assist
- Power Requirements230V, 1-Phase, 60 Hz
- FeaturesIntegrated 3-Window LED Display, Data Entry: Automatic via Auto-Assist Data Input Arm (Distance), Manual (Width and Diameter); Maximum Wheel and Tire Assembly: 44" dia. x 21"W, Weight Storage Pockets: 13
- For Use WithPassenger and Light Truck Tires
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.