Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Topside Truck Box, Steel, White, 87 In. W
- Item # 1RD47
- Mfr. Model # 554980
- NSN # 5140-01-440-0812
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1221
- Shipping Weight 158.0 lbs.
- ItemTopside Truck Box
- Lid StyleDouble Lid
- Overall Width87"
- Overall Depth15-11/16"
- Overall Height18-9/16"
- Storage Capacity12.6 cu. ft.
- Mounting StyleBolt-On
- Locking SystemKeyed
- Latch MechanismRotating T-Handle
- Features3-Point Locking System Locks the Door at the Top and Both Sides for Superior Strength and Security, High-Strength Rigid Doors, Reinforced Door Frames, Full-Length Piano Hinges Rotating T-Handles High-Strength Door Cables, Reinforced Heavy-Duty Construction EPDM Automotive-Style Bulb Weather Stripping
- IncludesMounting Leg Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thank you for Using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.