Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Aluminum Crossover Truck Box, Silver, Single, 13.0 cu. ft.
- Item # 5HE78
- Mfr. Model # JAC1379980
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 959
- Shipping Weight 89.0 lbs.
- Item Crossover Truck Box
- Color Silver
- Lid Style Single
- Overall Width 71-7/8"
- Overall Depth 21"
- Overall Height 21-3/4"
- Storage Capacity 13.0 cu. ft.
- Gauge 16
- Mounting Style Bolt-On
- Locking System Keyed
- Latch Mechanism Drill-Resistant Push Button Locks
- Includes Lift Out Tray with Handle
- Body Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Cover Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Lid Type Adjustable
- Features Self-Adjusting Rotary Gear-Lock II Locking System, Self-Aligning Latch Hoop, Beveled Edge Reinforced Lid, Built-In Storage Bin on Both Ends, Drill-Resistant Round Push Buttons
- Lid Hinge Yes
- Weather Resistant Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5HE74JOBOX
Price $1,092.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.