Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mobile Workbench, 43-7/8x26-7/8x38-1/2In
- Item # 6YG42
- Mfr. Model # 676990
- UNSPSC # 24102006
- Catalog Page # 1220
- Shipping Weight 290.0 lbs.
- ItemJobsite Mobile Workbench
- Work Surface MaterialSteel
- Storage Capacity21.7 cu. ft.
- Number of Doors2
- GaugeReinforced 14 ga. Top, Bottom and Body, Reinforced 16 ga. Doors
- Caster Dia.4"
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Number of Drawers4
- Number of Shelves1
- ConfigurationAdjustable 5-1/2" D with Ball Bearing Slides
- Locking SystemPadlock Enclosure and Hand Operated Latch Release
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia.3/8"
- Handle TypeHeavy-Duty Push
- FeaturesFully Adjustable Drawer and Shelf Interior, 14 ga. Steel 3/8" Hinges are Staked and Welded, High Capacity 18 ga. Steel Drawers with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Glides
- Includes(4) 5-1/2" D Drawers, (1) Shelf, (1) Heavy-Duty Push Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.