Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemJobsite Rolling Clam Shell Cabinet
- Storage Capacity58 cu. ft.
- Number of Shelves6
- Casters IncludedYes
- Locking System(1) Padlock Enclosure
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia.8. Mar 2014
- Handle Type(2) High Center
- FeaturesPrivate Locking Storage Locker, Open Storage On One Side for Tall Items, Each Side Has (3) Swivel and (1) Fixed Lockable 4
- Includes(3) Hanging Hooks, Padlock Enclosure, (2) High Center, (2) Adjustable and (4) Fixed Height Shelves, (8) 4" Heavy-Duty Casters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tool Storage (3021)
- Tool Cabinets (1577)
- Tool Storage Cabinets (1572)
- Mobile Cabinets (896)
- Mobile Storage Cabinets (808)
- Tool Boxes (640)
- Rolling Cabinets (509)
- Tool Storage Boxes (408)
- Steel Tool Boxes (383)
- Work Centers (338)
- Mobile Work Centers (319)
- Jobsite Cabinets (85)
- Jobsite Storage Cabinets (82)
- Jobsite Storage Boxes (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.