Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brown Jobsite Piano Box, Width: 74", Depth: 30", Height: 50, Storage Capacity: 56.5 cu. ft.
- Item # 1MCG2
- Mfr. Model # 1-684990
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1219
- Shipping Weight 444.0 lbs.
- ItemJobsite Piano Box
- Storage Capacity56.5 cu. ft.
- Lid TypeDrop Front
- Number of Shelves2
- Casters IncludedNo
- Locking System(1) Padlock Enclosure
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia.8. Mar 2014
- ConfigurationLower Shelf Folds Away, 4W Storage
- Handle Type(2) Folding Recessed
- FeaturesGas Spring Guards, Forklift Access, 500 lb. Capacity Lower Shelf Which Tilts Up to Provide Nearly 12 Additional Storage Height
- IncludesPadlock Enclosure
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1MCG1JOBOX
Price $2,086.00 / each
- Item # 1MCF9Red Jobsite Piano Box, Width: 74-1/2", Depth: 35-1/2", Height: 60-1/4, Storage Capacity: 85.7 cu. ftJOBOX
Price $2,296.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.