Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brown Jobsite Cabinet Width: 60-1/8", Depth: 32-1/4", Height: 60-3/4"
- Item # 2VUY3
- Mfr. Model # 1-695990
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1220
- Shipping Weight 515.0 lbs.
- ItemJobsite Cabinet
- Storage Capacity63.7 cu. ft.
- Number of Doors4
- Number of Shelves8
- Casters IncludedNo
- Locking System(1) Padlock Enclosure
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia.8. Mar 2014
- ConfigurationReinforced Shelf Frame
- Handle Type(2) Folding Recessed
- Features(4) Doors for Easy Access From Either Side Of Cabinet, Built-In Door Shelves for Extra Storage Capacity
- IncludesPadlock Enclosure
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 24Y916WESTWARD
Price $2,467.00 / each
- Item # 24Y924WESTWARD
Price $1,931.00 / each
- Item # 2VUY2Brown Jobsite Cabinet Width: 60-1/8", Depth: 30-1/4", Height: 60-3/4, Storage Capacity: 58.7 cu. ft.JOBOX
Price $4,158.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.