Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Jobsite Mobile Workbench, 49-7/8" Width, 26-7/8" Depth, 40-5/8" Height, Steel
- Item # 6YG43
- Mfr. Model # 678990
- UNSPSC # 24102006
- Catalog Page # 958
- Shipping Weight 381.0 lbs.
- Item Jobsite Mobile Workbench
- Width 49-7/8"
- Depth 26-7/8"
- Height 40-5/8"
- Work Surface Material Steel
- Storage Capacity 24.6 cu. ft.
- Color Brown
- Number of Doors 2
- Gauge Reinforced 12 ga. Top, Bottom and Body, Reinforced 16 ga. Doors
- Caster Dia. 6"
- Caster Type (2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Material Steel
- Number of Drawers 6
- Number of Shelves 1
- Configuration Adjustable, (3) 2-1/2" D, (2) 4-1/2" D and (1) 5-1/2" D with Ball Bearing Slides
- Locking System Padlock Enclosure and Hand Operated Latch Release
- Padlock Shackle Max. Dia. 3/8"
- Handle Type Heavy-Duty Push
- Features Fully Adjustable Drawer and Shelf Interior, 14 ga. Steel 3/8" Hinges are Staked and Welded, High Capacity 18 ga. Steel Drawers with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Glides
- Includes (3) 2-1/2" D Drawers, (2) 4" D Drawers, (1) Shelf, (2) Heavy-Duty Push Handles
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.