Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Vertical Prsnl Lift, Push, 350 lb Load Cap
- Item # 3PU10
- Mfr. Model # EL-SE
- UNSPSC # 30191502
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 547.0 lbs.
- ItemVertical Personnel Lift
- Load Capacity350 lb.
- Overall Height43"
- Outrigger Footprint L67 to 97-1/2"
- Outrigger Footprint W106 to 128"
- Overall Length106 to 128"
- Overall Width37-1/4"
- Base Length106 to 128"
- Base Width37-1/4"
- Extended Length106 to 128"
- Retracted Length106 to 128"
- Retracted Width37-1/4"
- Stowed Height3-4/7"
- Gross Vehicle Weight370 lb.
- For Use With20AM, 25AM, 30AM, 36AM, 41AM
- StandardsOSHA, ANSI
- IncludesAssembly Video, Ladder/Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.