Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Labor Law Poster Federal Labor Law, English
- Item # 9XWL7
- Mfr. Model # 37989
- UNSPSC # 60121008
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Labor Law Poster
- Compliance Type Federal Labor Law
- Language English
- Height 19"
- Width 27"
- Material Laminated Paper
- Includes (1) Federal Poster: Minimum Wage (FLSA), Job Safety and Health it's the Law (OSHA 3165), Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA), Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (EEO), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA).
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
These ship directly from the manufacturer and they always ship out the most current version. This poster is updated frequently and every time there is an update, the vendor updates stock.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.